- I love the rush of creating. Whether it's through the medium of paint, words or paper. Mixing colors and creating emotion is something I love to do.
- I love how the violin (and composer) is able to transform written dots, dashes and lines into a symphony of passion and sounds. I've played in YOSAC, Youth Orchestra of Southern Alameda County, and am currently part of the Heritage Baptist Church orches
- Overseer and director of all advertising at my school.
- We researched and created various short films.
- Vice President, Director of Advertising, Director of Evening Events
- Head Layout Editor
- Success coach.
- 2010 to
- I teach and tutor younger children in math and english.
- 2010 to Now
- I make cards. Over 300 handmade watercolor sold thus far.
Honors & Awards
Specialties & Skills
July 26, 2012
Asian // Pacific Islander
US Permanent Resident // Canada
- Business & Economics
- Computer Science
- Journalism & Communication
- Art Club
- Other Engineering
- Fashion Design
- Visual Arts & Design
- Computer Club
- Video Games
- NAHS - National Art Honors Society
Fight Club, 500 Days of Summer, The Matrix, Rent, Good Will Hunting, Mean Girls, How to Train Your Dragon, Imaginary Heroes
- TV Shows:
Community, The Daily Show
The Killers, Amanda Jenssen, Blu, MF Doom, Kenna, Childish Gambino, Amy Winehouse, Frank Ocean, Lana Del Rey, The Sound Providers
Yatzer.com, NY Times, LOOKBOOK.nu, Gawker.com, lostateminor.com, tumblr.com, Time Magazine, refinery29.com, hypem.com, T-Post, core77.com, google.com, TED.com
“We don’t see things as they are; we see things as we are.”— Anais Nin
“What he meant, of course, was that there would always be wars, that they were as easy to stop as glaciers. …And even if wars didn’t keep coming like glaciers, there would still be plain old death.”
— Slaughterhouse-Five, by Kurt Vonnegut
The Lazy Intellectual by Richard & James Wallace, The Great Gatsby, 1984, The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, The Stranger, anything by Tamora Pierce, E.e. Cummings, Bukowski and Dr. Suess