Santa Barbara Senior High School Class of 2010
Santa Barbara, CA
Hi, my name is Jordan Maron. I love chemistry and math, and I plan to pursue a career in engineering. I want to help discover renewable sources of energy because our planet needs our help to stop global warming. When I'm not studying or working you can find me on the tennis court or skateboarding at our local skate park.
- Educated visitors at an interactive sea aquarium about preserving marine life of Santa Barbara Channel
- I walked, groomed, fed dogs at our local no-kill dog shelter. Also cleaned cages and scooped a lot of poop.
- Crew member
- 2007 to 2007
- Cold Stone ice cream scoopers mix custom cones with toppers and ice cream. Also sang for customers.
- Skateboard Instructor
- 2009 to 2009
- Taught 30 kids skateboarding skills at summer camp
- Assistant Researcher
- 2009 to 2009
- Experimented to find inexpensive means of using sunlight and cobalt oxide to split water into oxygen and hydrogen molecules in order to capture renewable energy in the form of hydrogen.
Specialties & Skills
September 14, 2013
Fill out your profile to get noticed & get more scholarship matches.
- Create an account 20%
Add Basic Info (7/10)
- One line bio,
- Current Status,
- Add a profile picture 10%
- Add 5 Interests (4/10) 10%
- Add a highschool or college 10%
- Add 2 experiences (2/2) 10%
- Add 2 recommendations (0/2) 10%
- Fill in About Me 10%
- Fill in Favorites 5%
- Add something to Media 5%